Who will pay the lawyer after divorce?


My ex-wife and I have agreed that she will put the mortgage in her name and put this down in writing. Suddenly she wants to sell the house. I don't want this to happen, because I'm afraid selling the house will take a long time. Whatever I try, she will not go to the bank to take over the mortgage. Can I get a lawyer to force her to go to the bank?

1 Answer

Answer from Society Of Advocates in Aberdeen

I am afraid we are a professional body for solicitors, so our staff are not legally qualified and cannot help with legal enquiries.